Building New York’s Future
OCTOBER 17-19, 2016 | The Waldorf Astoria, New York, NY
NYBA’s 2016 Financial Services Forum is the hallmark event for NYBA members, offering first-rate banker education in a world-class setting. The Forum promises important industry updates and outlooks, a focused workshop for directors and trustees, targeted breakfast and afternoon workshops, valuable networking opportunities and a special event at the 9/11 Memorial Museum. Join your colleagues for insights, conversation and a focus on building New York’s future.
- Election Outlook 2016
Nicolle Wallace, Political Analyst, New York Times Best-Selling Author, and Former White House Director of Communications
- Cyber Crime, the Threat Landscape and Banking’s Response
Raymond W. Kelly, Vice Chairman, K2 Intelligence; Former New York Police Department Commissioner
Austin P. Berglas, Senior Managing Director, K2 Intelligence
- Economic Landscape and Outlook
Rebecca H. Patterson, Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer, Bessemer Trust
Jim Glassman, Managing Director, Head Economist, Commercial Banking, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Hon. Maria T. Vullo, Superintendent, New York State Department of Financial Services
- Banking Regulation Six Years Post-Dodd Frank
H. Rodgin Cohen, Moderator; Senior Chairman, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
Charles W. Calomiris, Henry Kaufman Professor of Financial Institutions, Columbia Business School
Hon. Barney Frank, Former U.S. Congressman, Former Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee
- Next Generation Engagement: Gallup Insights on Customers and Employees of the Future
Dr. John H. Fleming, Chief Scientist, Gallup
- Special Tour and Reception at the 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Breakfast Workshops and Directors/Trustees Workshop
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Federal Home Loan Bank of New York
Institutional Insurance Group, LLC
New York Business Development Corporation
Tompkins Financial Corporation
New York Community Bank
Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P.
The Kafafian Group
Arnold & Porter LLP
Atlantic Community Bankers Bank
Cullen and Dykman LLP
Locke Lord LLP
Loomis & Co.
Luse Gorman, P.C.
Shenker Russo & Clark LLP
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc.
Wells Fargo Bank
Wolf & Company, P.C.
- Online: Make a reservation online by clicking here.
- Phone: Call (800) 925-3673. You must mention the NYBA Financial Services Forum to obtain the NYBA preferred rates.
- The NYBA room rates will be available until September 26 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first. Reserve early!